Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Spending Freeze Report

So, it's been two weeks...no, I have not bought anything. Only food. Well, I did buy vitamins today, but I decided they were essentials. Like I told my husband (when he told me that I could buy mascara because Jesus told his disciples they were to clean up and look nice when they fasted), "My game, my rules." No mascara.
I haven't yet had to decide about the shampoo. Les went out of town and brought back 4 little bottles of shampoo from the hotel. Then, I brought one little bottle back from the Ladies Retreat. That might just last me until Easter!

Really, not buying anything for two weeks is not a big deal. Most of people in the world would think I am a ridiculously spoiled free spender to even need to set that kind of goal. I haven't suffered.

If I were going to spend money, I would be buying flowers for the front flower bed about now. It looks a little sad. 
Oh, and my welcome mat is not too welcoming. If you come to my house, just know that you have not worn out your welcome, just your feet have.

No comments: