Saturday, September 11, 2010

Ladies Bible Study

WOO HOO Ladies Bible studies start next week. Monday night at my house, Tuesday morning at Cottonwood.

Kay Arthur, Beth Moore, and Priscilla Shirer together; three generations of ladies Bible study teachers. I was in Kay Arthur studies in the 1980’s, have done all of Beth Moore studies, and I love Priscilla Shirer. I watched the first DVD today, and it was FABULOUS. One key quote from Kay Arthur, “If you have time for ANYTHING, and you don’t have time for God’s Word, then you need to rearrange your priorities.

So, if you are reading this, and you live anywhere near Stephenville, Dublin, or Deleon, try to join us.

10 Things I love about Ladies Bible Study

1. I like the discipline. I have something specific to study every day.
2. I enjoy new insight. Every study we do brings new insight and understanding of the word.
3. I truly love to be with the other women.
4. We always laugh and have a good time.
5. Being in Bible Study with other women builds our relationships.
6. I know that time I spend studying the Bible with an open heart and mind helps me to become more like Jesus.
7. The other women in the study always have great new things to share.
8. Every study draws me into new experiences with God.
9. The more I learn about the Bible, the more hunger I have to learn.
10. The Bible is God's love letter, and I love Him more when I study it.

No comments: