Tuesday, November 12, 2013

11-12-13

Today is 11-12-13. When I saw the date this morning, I thought, I should do something special today. Then I remembered saying  something similar last year on 10-11-12, and I wished I had planned a party on 12-12-12.  I think I had some similar thought the whole decade. Let's see, next year, there will be a 12-13-14. (maybe I will have a Christmas party that day), but then, there will not be consecutive dates until 2103. So, this morning, I decided I wanted to make this day special. 
Last month, I read The Circle Maker, by Mark Batterson, which was a wonderfully challenging book about prayer. I then started the accomponying prayer challenge, and l love it.
 I am part of a small prayer group that meets weekly, and we had decided to read the book, watch the DVD's, and start using Draw the Circle, the 40 Day Prayer Challenge.
It occurred to me this morning that TODAY would be a great day to start. Everyone agreed, so, today, on 11-12-13, we are starting this 40 day prayer challenge.  I already have read through Day 31, so I already know it is going to be awesome and I am so excited to it start again, this time, along with my prayer support sisters.  
I think this will be a momentous day that will change my life!  Watch for future exciting posts in which I will share how God is working and answering prayer in our lives!!!  
  (if I was writing on my phone I would have added cute emoticons) 


No comments: