Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen...still

Well, I had planned on and hoped to write a really great post on Easter Sunday. Something very inspiring and moving about the magnicance of the resurrection of Jesus. Jesus has overcome, He is alive! I love that we take time to celebrate His resurrection. I love being part of worship that celebrates resurrection on Easter, and I love to hear sermons about resurrection.
At Cottonwood yesterday, we had a great celebration with music, teaching, and
baptistim. At home, we celebrated with a big family dinner. Altogether, a lovely day, but no time for blogging.
So, today, I opened the blog and thought, "Well, He is still risen."
That's the really great thing. Resurrection is not just a holiday to celebrate. Resurrection means a new life everyday. The resurrection of Jesus means my sins are forgiven, every day; I have access to resurrection power, every day; Jesus is in heaven interceding for me, every day; Satan and death are defeated, every day; I can live in victory and freedom, every day...so today, I am celebrating that Jesus is risen, still! So, happy day after Easter Resurection celebration day, everyone.

No comments: